Welcome our two new AIELOC Fellows to our team.
The Association of International Educators and Leaders of Color (AIELOC) is devoted to amplifying the work of international educators and leaders of color with a focus on advocacy, learning, and research.
Our vision is a global community where
- All of our members are supported in order to develop and reach their full potential
- Principles of diversity, inclusion, and equity are highly valued and embedded in all international education organizations
We are looking to provide fellowships for educators each year. The fellowship responsibilities will include:
- Research and Writing. Fellows would have the opportunity to conduct, analyze, and write reports highlighting educators and leaders of color globally.
- Leadership.AIELOC organizes and participates in online forums and will start organizing institutes. A fellow would collaborate with the team to develop innovative programs and materials and contribute to professional learning opportunities.
- Personal Project.We will work with fellows on creating a new resource for the international education community.
AIELOC seeks two resourceful, intelligent, detail-oriented, hard-working educators who are capable of excelling in an intellectually stimulating work environment. Research experience is desired, strong writing skills a must, and Internet experience greatly welcome. The time commitment is 3-5 hours virtually a week for this one-year volunteer fellowship.
To apply please send a resume and a two minute video introducing yourself and why you are interested in this fellowship to AIELOC2019@gmail.com. Select candidates will be interviewed.